Very waterproof, very breathable winter jacket with warm synthetic insulation.
Snowing and freezing cold outside? No big deal. With the MEN'S TROPOSPHERE JACKET, the weather and temperature are irrelevant. This waterproof and windproof jacket features Jack Wolfskin's innovative MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT insulation.
This insulating fill isn’t just very warm, it’s also ultra light and moisture-insensitive. The synthetic fibres have a similar lofting performance to down, making the TROPOSPHERE a great alternative to a classic down jacket.
The jacket also benefits from JW's extra breathable TEXAPORE O2+ weather protection technology. This version of TEXAPORE is slightly stretchy and offers outstanding wear comfort. And of course, it is also windproof and waterproof.
Men’s Troposphere Jacket
- Winter hiking jacket
- Very waterproof, windproof
- Very breathable
- Warm lining
- Bluesign® certified
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)<br>(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (120 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (100 g/m²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Water resistant zips
- Adjustable hem
Weight: 960 g