Providing comfort and value for those discovering a love for the outdoors, the Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when it’s time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
Trail Scout Mat
- Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
- Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
- Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
Regular Large SKU 13276 13277 Color Grey Grey R-Value 3.1 3.1 Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 6 oz 1 lbs 14 oz Weight (Metric) 0.63 kg 0.86 kg Width (Standard) 20 in 25 in Width (Metric) 51 cm 64 cm Length (Standard) 72 in 77 in Length (Metric) 183 cm 196 cm Height (Standard) 1 in 1 in Height (Metric) 2.5 cm 2.5 cm Thickness (Standard) 1 in 1 in Thickness (Metric) 2.5 cm 2.5 cm Packed dimension (Standard) 11 in x 6.3 in 13 in x 7 in Packed dimension (Metric) 28 cm x 16 cm 33 cm x 18 cm Top fabric type Urethane Urethane Bottom fabric type Urethane Urethane Material(s) Polyurethane Polyurethane Country of Origin USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials