You always need more room in your luggage, right? Well, we challenge you to say that of the Rolling Thunder 30". Its 80 litre volume is roomy enough for the average two-week holiday or a gear-loaded weekend adventure. Made from ultra-durable polyester and nylon, and featuring a newly simplified and stronger back panel it can be lugged from baggage belt to truck bed and remain free from rips and tears. Speaking of lugging, handles at either end make lifting and loading easier and plastic bumpers on wear points minimise abrasion. The large wheels make light work of rolling when heavy; they also work together with the wheel wells to clear the wheels of grit and gravel. An external zipped pocket provides a handy home for dirty clothes and you can attach your cabin backpack to the face of the Rolling Thunder via a Sherpa strap for easy through-airport travel. The extendible handle with quick-release buttons ensures speedy wheeling-to-stowage transitions.
Rolling Thunder Luggage 30"
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Super tough Base Camp body material is paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Die-cut ID window
- Sherpa strap lets you carry your backpack or duffel securely on the face of your luggage
- Wheels and wheel wells work together to keep the wheels clean for the best traction in all conditions
- Separate, external, zipped dirty clothes or shoe compartment
- Two external, zipped pockets on the face of the bag and a small zipped pocket on top for extra organisation
- Coated daisy chains provide durable lash points
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
Average weight: 4480 g
Volume: 80 litres
Dimensions: 40 cm x 76 cm x 33 cm
Fabric: 1000D Polyester With TPE Laminate, 1680D Nylon