A waterproof, stretchy winter sports trousers made of recycled materials with detachable braces and internal gaiters.
When kids are out skiing, they want to stay out all day long. And that’s fine, because the waterproof and insulated POWDER MOUNTAIN TROURSERS will keep those little powder pups warm and dry until the lifts stop running.
Made of a densely woven TEXAPORE fabric and with robust scuff guards on the ankles, these trousers are very hard wearing.
The POWDER MOUNTAIN TROUSERS are packed with functional details for fun-filled days in the snow. The braces are elasticated and detachable. The waist is also elasticated, and fully adjustable. And the internal gaiters stop snow getting in from below.
For the full winter outfit, team these trousers with the POWDER MOUNTAIN JACKET.
Kid's Powder Mountain Trousers
- Ski trousers in stretch fabric
- Very waterproof, windproof
- Very breathable
- Warmly insulated
- Recycled fabrics
- Detachable elasticated braces
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)<br>(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 front pockets
- Elasticated waist
- Adjustable waist
Weight: 380 g