Robust, wind resistant and water repellent down jacket with organic cotton.
You live in the city, but you’re always outdoors. You appreciate what technical fabrics can do, but you choose the natural option whenever you can. The LAKOTA was designed for people like you. It combines urban style with natural materials (RDS certified down and organic cotton) to create a super warm and super comfortable jacket.
The high performance combination of duck down and robust FUNCTION 65 (a hybrid fabric with 65 % organic cotton) delivers superb insulation and wear comfort. FUNCTION 65 is a tried and tested fabric for outdoor apparel. It is extra robust and water repellent. The high proportion of organic cotton gives the fabric a soft, natural feel.
The jacket has two hand pockets, two inner pockets and a chest pocket for essential little items.
Men's Lakota Jacket
- Down jacket
- Water repellent, wind resistant
- With organic cotton
- FUNCTION 65 TWILL: soft, robust, wind resistant and water repellent hybrid fabric with high organic cotton content
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: downproof microfibre lining with logo print
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light synthetic lambswool lining (hood)
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (hood & shoulders)
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Internal cuffs
- Adjustable hem
Weight: 1300 g