Versatile winter softshell trousers with windproof front.
From the Alps to the Cairngorms – the GRAVITY SLOPE PANTS are ideal for ski touring and alpine mountaineering. These softshell trousers provide advanced wind protection, freedom of movement and climate comfort.
The front of the GRAVITY SLOPE PANTS consists of 100% windproof STORMLOCK fabric to shield you from the cold headwind. The back is made of very breathable and stretchy FLEX SHIELD. The knee sections consist of extra stretchy fleece.
This body-mapped combination of fabrics provides the wind protection, mobility and climate comfort you need, exactly where you need them. If you need a little more fresh air, just open the venting zips on the sides.
Men's Gravity Slope Trousers
- Softshell trousers for winter sports
- Very breathable
- Windproof front
- Very stretchy fabric
- Reflective detailing
- STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL LIGHT 3L: light, windproof, water repellent, very breathable, bi-elastic softshell fabric
- FLEX SHIELD: breathable, stretchy and abrasion resistant softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties
- NANUK DYNAMIC Q.M.C. S.FRESH: extra breathable, bi-elastic fleece with moisture regulating and stay-fresh properties
- FLEX SHIELD ROBUST: very robust, very breathable, bi-elastic stretch softshell fabric with wind resistant and water repellent properties
- Ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 hand pockets, ski pass pocket
- Elasticated waist
- Water resistant zips
- Adjustable ankles
Weight: 540 g