A fully featured waterproof hiking boot for more challenging terrain.
Part of Jack Wolfskin's hugely popular VOJO HIKE footwear series, the VOJO HIKE XT TEXAPORE MID is a sporty, fully featured hiking boot designed for challenging terrain. The boot delivers high levels of comfort and stability and is ideal for yearly hiking.
The stand-out feature of the boot is the aggressive anti-slip tread that provides good grip on snow and ice. The innovative CGT sole system incorporates a cushioning insole, a stabilising midsole pad in the forefoot and a cushioning pad in the heel to ease the strain on the foot and ensure all-day comfort.
A very breathable TEXAPORE membrane promotes a sweat-free wear climate when the pace hots up. The membrane also prevents water ingress when you are hiking in the rain and splashing through puddles.
The lace hooks at the top of the boot and the locking hooks at the mid-foot allow precise adjustment.
Men’s Vojo Hike XT TEXAPORE Mid Boots
- Hiking boot for day hikes
- Very breathable
- Special hiking sole for demanding terrain
- Activity index: A (hiking)
- Mid-cut suede leather and synthetic upper with sporty VOJO HIKE look
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- Special outsole design for optimal grip on demanding terrain
- Cushioning EVA midsole with good roll-over performance
- Stabilising EVA midsole pad in forefoot for optimal guidance on demanding terrain
- Durable EVA heel cushioning pad with high rebound and propulsion effect
- EVA insole with cushioning PU foam in heel
- Midsole inlay to guide and support the roll-over movement
- Collar and tongue in soft, supple synthetic fabric
- Stitched overlays for toe and heel protection
- Top lace hooks for precise lacing adjustment
- Webbing lace loops in forefoot area
- Low set tensioning hooks in midfoot area
Weight: 960 g/pair