A versatile softshell ski touring trousers with windproof front.
The GRAVITY TOUR PANTS are the go-to choice for alpine ski touring. If you’re looking for a pair of ski touring trousers that give you full freedom of movement, advanced wind protection and superb climate comfort, these softshell trousers are a great choice.
The front consists of 100% windproof STORMLOCK fabric, so you get great protection from cold headwinds. The back is made of very breathable and stretchy FLEX SHIELD and the backs of the knees consist of extra stretchy NANUK DYNAMIC fleece.
This body-mapped combination of fabrics provides the wind protection, mobility and climate comfort you need, exactly where you need them. And if you need a bit more ventilation, simply open up the side zips.
Men's Gravity Tour Trousers
- Softshell trousers for winter sports
- Very breathable
- Windproof front
- Very stretchy fabric
- Detachable braces
- Untegrated gaiters
- STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL LIGHT 3L: light, windproof, water resistant and very breathable softshell fabric with two-way stretch properties
- FLEX SHIELD: robust, highly breathable, two-way stretch softshell fabric with wind and water resistant properties
- NANUK DYNAMIC Q.M.C. S.FRESH: two-way stretch, extra breathable fleece with moisture regulating and stay-fresh properties
- 2 hand pockets, ski pass pocket
- Elasticated waist
- Ventilation zips on the thighs
- Adjustable ankles
- ACROBAT CUT: for maximum freedom of movement
- Weight: 615 g