The warmest in the Ascent range, the Ascent 1100 is a down-filled sleeping bag that provides reliable protection in cold winter conditions. Designed specifically for regular outdoor use, this is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag for serious winter use.
The Ascent 1100 is a hard-wearing high performing sleeping bag you can depend on for comfort and protection in cold winter conditions. Ideal for general purpose outdoor use, from bothy to bivvy, the Ascent range equips you for regular mountain adventures. Durable, tough, and reliably warm, the Ascent is especially suitable for those wanting to invest in their first down sleeping bag. Offering excellent value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab bags, this is a hard working piece providing protection and comfort on the mountain.
Using a highly durable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, the Ascent 1100 is filled with 1100g of 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. The generous wide mummy fit and wide foot box provide extended comfort and a spacious feel that is still secure and warm. The close fitting neck baffle design, internal collar and hood drawcord provide additional protection to keep you cosy when temperatures drop. Featuring a three-quarter length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, a plush bonded zip guard also excludes draughts.
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard
- Left and right hand zips available
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
Weight: 1725g / 61oz
Temperture rating: Comfort: N/A | Limit: -25°C | Extreme: N/A
Insulation: 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down: 1100g / 38.8oz
Filled in Derbyshire UK